Dogs on leashes are permitted only in the Day Use Area. They must remain on a leash at all times. The areas surrounding our lakes are home to an abundance of native wildlife. You can protect them by controlling your dog and not letting them disturb the wildlife that lives in the area.
To protect our drinking water, please do not allow your dog to enter the lake, foreshore area or boat ramp. Bring the necessary equipment with you to pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in the bins provided. Other visitors may be uncomfortable or frightened around dogs - please be considerate of others enjoying the park area with you.
This site is open to the public seven days a week, from:
- 5.30am to 6.30pm (September – April)
- 6.00am to 5.30pm (May – August)
Bring the necessary equipment with you to pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste in the bins provided.
Your dog must remain in the designated dog on leash area. Dogs are not permitted in the water at any of our sites.
- Dog owners must control their pets.
- Dogs, and other pets, are not permitted to enter the lake at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. You may lead a maximum of two dogs at a time.
- Dogs are prohibited from all foreshore areas and boat ramps.
- Exemptions applies where an animal is essential to assist a person who suffers from an illness or impairment.
- Bring necessary equipment with you to pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste. Please dispose of all waste in bins provided.