There is a walking trail adjacent to the dam wall for bird watching.
This site is open to the public seven days a week, from:
- 5.30am to 6.30pm (September – April)
- 6.00am to 5.30pm (May – August)
Be aware of hazards associated with recreating in natural areas, remain vigilant of changing conditions and always carry a first aid kit.
You may be in a water supply catchment. To protect our natural areas and the drinking water supply please:
- leave the facilities as you found them. Do not cause damage to any property, flora or fauna
- take your rubbish with you or place in a bin if provided
- unless you are in an approved designated dog on leash area, leave your pets at home. Dogs and other domestic animals can disturb the wildlife that live in our natural areas.
It's important to keep in mind that these areas form part of a habitat with a variety of wildlife living in them, particularly in the warmer temperatures. Snakes are an ever-present threat in Australian landscape. If you encounter a snake, give it a wide berth and do not try to handle or move it in any way.