Locations and guides
More than 2.7 million people visit our recreation sites each year to picnic, camp, fish, boat, walk or ride.
You can download a copy of our location and activity maps to help you play it safe. Hard copies of the Lake Wivenhoe, Lake Somerset and Hinze Dam recreation guides can be picked up from:
- Hinze Dam Interpretive Centre
- Fernvale Visitor Information Centre
- Esk Visitor Information Centre
- Kilcoy Information Centre
- Toogoolawah Information Centre.
For more about the Fernvale, Esk, Kilcoy and Toogoolawah information centres, visit the Somerset Regional Council website.