Dogs on leashes are permitted at Maddock Park and on all of the surrounding trails.
They must remain on a leash at all times. The areas surrounding our lakes are home to an abundance of native wildlife.
You can protect them by controlling your dog and not letting them disturb the wildlife that lives in the area.
Download the Ewen Maddock Dam recreation guide for more information.
- Dog owners must control their pets.
- Dogs, and other pets, are not permitted to enter the lake at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. You may lead a maximum of two dogs at a time.
- Dogs are prohibited from all foreshore areas and boat ramps.
- Exemptions applies where an animal is essential to assist a person who suffers from an illness or impairment.
- Bring necessary equipment with you to pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste. Please dispose of all waste in bins provided.