Maddock Park is closed from Monday 30 March 2020 as a result of the Ewen Maddock Dam upgrade.
The multi-use trails surrounding Maddock Park will remain open where you and your dog on a leash can still visit.
Download the Ewen Maddock Dam recreation guide for more information.
- Dog owners must control their pets.
- Dogs, and other pets, are not permitted to enter the lake at any time.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. You may lead a maximum of two dogs at a time.
- Dogs are prohibited from all foreshore areas and boat ramps.
- Exemptions applies where an animal is essential to assist a person who suffers from an illness or impairment.
- Bring necessary equipment with you to pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste. Please dispose of all waste in bins provided.