Seqwater will be upgrading the access to Maddock Park from early - June 2018.
The work is expected to take about four weeks, subject to weather conditions and other unexpected delays.
- Contractors will be working on the access road between 6.30am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Construction activities will include resurfacing a section of road to enable safe access to the lake.
- You may notice trucks and machinery in the area, as well as some temporary changes to traffic conditions.
- There will be no vehicle access to the park during this period.
- Parking will be available at the horse float area, and a temporary walking track to the park will be available.
For more information on where to park during the work click here to download a map.
We will attempt to minimise noise and other disruptions where possible during this period.
We take every precaution to keep our work areas safe.
Please follow the instructions of signage and our contractors, and do not pass any barricades.