Work will take place at night to minimise traffic impacts.
What to expect:
- Work is to occur from Monday 7 June 2021 and Tuesday 8 June 2021 subject to weather conditions and other unexpected delays.
- Working hours are between 6.00pm and 6.00am.
- Temporary bridge closure with traffic controllers diverting vehicles to Colleges Crossing.
- Equipment will include, but is not limited to, a truck mounted under-bridge inspection unit, and utility vehicles.
- Concrete drilling may be required, this work will be conducted early in the evening.
- There may be an increase in noise and traffic - we will minimise disruptions where possible.
- We don’t expect the proposed works to impact your water supply, or other utilities.
- The contractors will adhere to COVID – 19 work safety practices.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 1300 SEQWATER (1300 737 928) during business hours.