What to expect:
- You may notice an increase in traffic on both Stumers and Allawah Road, including large vehicles carrying materials for the construction works. A traffic management plan has been established for the project in consultation with local council.
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday between 6:30am and 6.30pm and Saturdays from 6:30am and 4:30pm.
- There may be an increase in noise and dust associated with this work and we will work to reduce these impacts where possible.
- Vegetation will be removed in accordance with relevant approvals and will be kept to a minimum. Vegetation works will be supervised by an arborist and a fauna spotter-catcher.
- The work areas will be fenced off during the construction period for your safety, so please follow the instructions of our staff and signage.
- We do not expect disruptions to water supply or other utilities as a result of this work.
For more information about the New Vehicle Bridge Project, click here to read the fact sheet.