The geotechnical investigations are expected to progressively occur from late October to early 2024, between 6.30am and 6.30pm on weekdays, weather and conditions permitting, at the following locations:
- on the North Pine Dam wall
- near McGavin View Park, on Vores Road
- near Forgan Cove, Forgan Road
- near Forgan Park, Forgan Road
- near Tukuwompa Park, Forgan Road.
Residents and visitors can expect to see an increased number of workers around the lake and local area, as well as:
- Traffic control: residents may experience changes to traffic flow and short-term traffic disruptions. Please follow the directions of traffic controllers and signage onsite.
- Minor noise and possible dust and vibration may be experienced.
- Access: visitors to park locations may be limited at times for public safety.