Historic dam Levels
The historical dam storage graph records the level of our dams over time.
To operate this graph, select a preset or custom date range, dam(s) and/or the combined Water Grid storage using the drop down menu.
Use the Download as CSV button to download your data.
- The values displayed on the graph represent the last observation on the day for each dam. This data is representative of an overall trend of the lake level and may not include peak levels experienced during rainfall events.
- The storage level data is based on automated daily data which has not been verified.
BOMs Water Data Online
Contact Seqwater team
HISTORICAL DAM STORAGE DATA
- a Reduced Full Supply Capacity was enacted for North Pine Dam (68%) on 27 December 2019 as part of the North Pine Dam upgrade
- the capacity of Sideling Creek Dam was decreased from 14,192 ML to 8,590 ML on 24 September 2015, and increased from 8,590 ML to 14,192 ML on 18 March 2019 as part of the Sideling Creek Dam upgrade
- Temporary Full Supply Levels were enacted for Somerset Dam (80%) and Wivenhoe Dam (90%) on 21 January 2016 as part of the Somerset Dam upgrade.
- the capacity of Cooloolabin Dam decreased from 13,820 ML to 8,183 ML on Thursday 10 December 2015
- the capacity of Leslie Harrison Dam decreased from 24,868 ML to 13,206 ML on Friday 1 August 2014 as part of the Leslie Harrison Dam upgrade
- the capacity of Nindooinbah Dam decreased from 322 ML to 270 ML on Saturday 1 March 2014
- the capacity of the Hinze Dam increased from 161,073 ML to 310,730 ML on Friday 15 July 2011.