Seqwater will be participating in 1080 dog baiting at North Pine Dam on Tuesday 9 October 2018, as part of its pest management program to manage wild dog populations.
All untaken baits will be collected within 7 days, by Tuesday 16 October 2018.
Sites to be targeted include;
- Gate 11 - Access from Winn Road
- Gate 14 – 17. Access from Winn Road
- Gate 28 – 31. - Gold Scrub Lane
- Gate 41/42. - Postman's Track
- Gate 45. - Access from Whiteside Road
A requirement of 1080 baiting is the notification of neighbours, a minimum of 72hrs in advance. Moreton Bay Regional Council will notify neighbouring residents of the baiting program.