BBQs and Picnics at Lake Borumba
The recreation area at Lake Borumba is located off Yabba Creek Road and includes picnic tables, shelters, barbeques and toilets.
Potable (drinking) water is not available at the recreation area or campground, please bring sufficient drinking water supplies for your visit
This site is open to the public seven days a week, from:
- 5.30am to 6.30pm (September – April)
- 6.00am to 5.30pm (May – August)
Please bring your own drinking water supplies, as water provided is suitable only for cleaning, washing hands etc.
Our catchments are home to a variety of wildlife. Snakes are an ever-present threat in the Australian landscape, particularly in the warmer months. If you encounter a snake, give it a wide berth and do no try to handle or move it in any way.
- leave the facilities as you found them. Do not cause damage to any property, flora or fauna
- take your rubbish with you or place litter in a bin if provided
- unless you are in an approved designated dog on leash area, leave your pets at home. Dogs and other domestic animals can disturb the wildlife that live in our natural areas.