We've completed the $18 million upgrade to Leslie Harrison Dam. Come and see for yourself on Saturday June 15 and Sunday June 16.
Join us for a rare opportunity to tour Leslie Harrison Dam, learn about how we operate this essential water infrastructure for the Redland Coast, and find out about the recently completed dam upgrade.
Register for tours at this link.
To maintain safety and security please note:
- this event is not suitable for children under 10 years due to safety risks
- this event is mainly outdoors, with limited shade, at an operational work site. Attendees are encouraged to wear fully enclosed shoes, long pants, long sleeves and a hat. We strongly recommend insect repellent and sunscreen.
- This event includes walking on uneven surfaces and a small number of stairs.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if you require mobility, language (including AUSLAN) or other support to participate in this event.
- All attendees must register and provide their full name and address to meet the security requirements of this site.