Seqwater has been working to replace four valves at Barnes Hill, Mount Crosby. This weekend on Saturday 31 July and Sunday 1 August 2021, Seqwater will be undertaking additional work including releasing water, night works and the use of heavy machinery.
A temporary work site, including scaffolding, fencing and lighting, has been established close to your property and work will be conducted from 1pm on Saturday and through the night.
On the afternoon of Saturday 31 July, water will be released from valves close to your property. Environmental controls are in place to minimise impacts to the local environment, plants and animals. There are no anticipated water supply disruptions.
What to expect:
- Seqwater employees and contractors will be in the area from 1pm on Saturday 31 July 2021 to undertake work overnight. Work is expected to be completed early on Sunday 1 August 2021.
- A crane and other heavy machinery will be used by work crews.
- Background noise and lights will be in place throughout the night work.
- A work site will remain in place until early August in order to complete testing.
- Water draining across nearby land into the existing draining system.
- No loss of water should occur. If you do experience a complete loss of water, please report this to Urban Utilities on 13 23 64.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns about this work, please contact us: