Seqwater managed campgrounds that will be reopened include:
• Lake Wyaralong – Lilybrook (events only)
• Lake Wyaralong - Mt Joyce Ngumbi remote campsite (no booking system)
• Lake Manchester – Blue Gum Flats (events only)
Lilybrook and Blue Gum Flats will be open for group camping events such as horse riding groups. As before the closure of camping, individual bookings are not accepted at these sites. Please go to Events and Filming to apply.
There is no booking system for the remote campsite at Mt Joyce Ngumbi. Please adhere to social distancing requirements when at this site. In the unlikely event the campsite is too busy, you may need to consider alternative camping arrangements.
All amenities will be open. Seqwater will continue to adhere to strict hygiene and safety procedures, ongoing ranger patrols of our areas and installing signage onsite to reinforce social distancing measures.
There are a number of campgrounds managed by external operators or adjacent to our lakes. The decision to reopen these sites will be at the discretion of each operator. While most operators have indicated they plan to open, please phone ahead and book to be sure, and to help operators manage the numbers of people on-site.
• Lake Atkinson
• Lake Borumba Caravan and Camping Grounds
• Lake Dyer
• Lake Maroon
• Lake Moogerah
• Lake Somerset - Lake Somerset Holiday Park (Kirkleagh) and Somerset Park Campground
• Lake Wivenhoe - Captain Logan/Lumley Hill Campground
Operators will also be responsible for following social distancing and hygiene rules and Seqwater will reinforce the requirements.