The Sparkes Hill Reservoir requires maintenance to keep it in good working order. Seqwater will be inspecting and repairing the roof of this reservoir from Monday 28 January 2019.
This work will assist us to assess the condition of the reservoir and plan for improvements to the structure over the next 12 months.
What to expect:
• Work will occur from Monday to Saturday between 6.30am to 6.30pm and may take up to one month to complete
• You may notice increased construction noise as we cut through the concrete roof from elevated work platforms
• You can expect to see two large cranes operating and an increase in vehicle movements
• For public safety, access to the area will be closed for the duration of the work
• There will be no impact to your water supply
We will minimise noise and other disruptions during this period. Thank you for your understanding as we work to maintain and improve this critical water infrastructure.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 SEQWATER (1300 737 928).
Click here for map