Work is underway to replace the timber bridge on Worba Lane, Tinbeerwah.
- Work commenced 1 August 2018 with construction of the new bridge expected to be complete in two months, subject to weather and any unforeseen delays.
- A temporary access track will be built beside the existing bridge to minimise traffic disruption during construction.
- Traffic control will be in place to allow for construction work.
- Delays of around 10 minutes will occur on occasion.
- Please take care while travelling through the area and follow the directions of all regulatory signage.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we undertake this work